Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back To Work Part I

Finally back to work again, i am still feeling very sick today, just went to the doctor again before coming to work, i spent almost 90 RM these 4 days just on seeing doctors alone.

I can hear sounds in my chest when i breath out, i searched on the web, its called wheezing, and most of the websites i looked at mentioned tumor and cancer, it got me really scared....

Friends say i am thinking too much, but this is the year of the Ox, which is the year i am born on. That means i Fan Tai Shui this year and will be very very suay, and i hear people say that you will be at the most SUAY status during the end of the year....

The first doctor i went to gave me some antibiotics and a bottle of expectorant, but it didn't seem to make me better. The only effect was making me extremely sleepy, and seriously i have been sleeping a lot for the past 2 days, luckily the doctor was good enough to give me 2 days of MC, but the medicine is really a waste of my money, 42RM down the drain.

The doctor i saw today was older, i guess older = more experience ? HOPEFULLY....Doctor said that i do not have to worry, its just because i had flu and coughing a few days before the wheezing, which caused my airtube to be spasmed, thats why now i hear the wheezing sounds, should be no problems. She gave me some cough syrup and 2 packets of tablets and ask me to come back again tomorrow to use the air pump? Its going to cost me 10RM for each time i use it, just hope it really works....

I am feeling so drowsy right now, should not have taken the medicine when i was in the LRT just now.....CRAP....


-Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment