Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy B'day Chole !!

Phew, just came back from lunch and suddenly i feel like i have to do more then leaving a simple b'day note for my cute little blogger friend.

(just in case you people are interested to know which cute little blogger friend i am reffering to. Please visit http://angelsbewithyou.blogspot.com)

so i did this :



Yeah i know i am very Mr El.Cheapo for not being able to afford a better b'day gift

*hungs head in shame*

But Hey !! 礼轻情意重 ok !

anyways, Happy B'day Chole wish you have many happy returns of the day, and may u look as young as 18 every year.

-Kenneth

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I'm touch! Really. for the first time some one I knew from blogger gave me this! Omg!! thank you thank you a thousand millions of thank you to youuuuuuuu!! hahahahha!! but my name is Chloe la ishh.. i know you always type the other wayyy HAHAHHAAH!!! funnnnyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh!!! is chloe ar? i always tot is chole =.=

    u r welcome la, how was ur b'day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good good!! I'll post it sooner or later!! hahahah!!! too many pictures to chosee !!!! hohohohohoho!! makan makannnn!! camho somemore!!

    ReplyDelete