Sunday, December 6, 2009

Its a Sunday !!

Yeah !! finally its the weekends where i don't have to work, although Saturday is also a weekend but seriously, i finish work at 8am Saturday morning, come back home, bath, breakfast and sleep~ By the time i wake up its already 12 am -_-....

So Sunday is now officially my ONLY weekend where i have time to do craps that i don't have time to do on the weekdays.

I decided to post up my picture to the blog so that those who read it can have an idea how i look like ~ but let me warn you, if you have just ate or you are below 18, please do not scroll down anymore, the image might be your worst nightmare ~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !





LoL, not really going to be able to see my face, i took this picture in my office using the glass window. I think its very artistic, can see the beautiful night lights outside and at the same time can capture a shadowy hue of my outlook.

And yes, looking at the picture i am indeed very fat, I am such an honest guy~

Alright, i guess that will be all for now, gotta go enjoy my Sunday while it lasts...

Ciaoz !

-Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment