Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fall in love again

Crap!! my computer crashed just when i pressed the stupid "Publish Post" Arrrggh!!! now i have to rewrite the whole thing all over again....

haha, nevermind, since i have 2 more hours to go before my shift ends, so yeah i have all the time i need, just need to remember to press CTRL + A and CTRL + C this time so that i do not have to rewrite the whole post again.

As i wrote in my post the first time:

A job is similiar to a marriage and let me explain to you why

A person gets married because he is deeply in love and wishes to spend his entire life with him/her. But nowadays the divorce rate is just so high, mainly because people forget how to "Fall In Love Again"

At the start of a marriage, the relationship is full with romance, care, love, and not to forget "LUST" on the first stage of a marriage, couples just can't get enough of each other, they will fuck all the time, and when i say fuck, i mean literally fuck their brains out. But as time goes on, the sex life goes from multiple times a day to once in 3 days....once in a week.....once in a month and sooner or later they just can't be bothered to even have a simple goodnight kiss.

The once romance filled marriage is now full of complains and fustrations, couples will start having the below conversation....

Wife: "You know, i was an idiot when i agreed to marry you!!"

Husband: " Yeah i know, but i was too deeply in love to notice it back then!!"

OR....

Wife looking at some popular actor: "I am so sick of your fat flabby stomach, why can't you just have 6 packs like so and so has?"

Husband : "I didn't have 6 packs when i married you , so whats the big deal now? your breasts are all saggy now and you don't hear me complain do you?"


So.....where has all the love gone to?

The same thing can happen to your job as well, at the start of the job, i feel so enthuastic about it, i try to get the best scores, i try to outshine all my peers, i try to make sure my employers do not regret hiring me.

But as time goes on, things started to get pretty downhill, i start to feel the job is too easy and boring, i got sick of the incompetent peers around me, i get sick of answering calls and answering the same ol' stupid question on a daily basis.

Right before i write this post, i was having a fit, i started to answer calls rudely, pushing the customers just because they are too slow and they are fucking eating up on my AHT. I was fighting within myself, it felt as if Satans's armies were fighting with God's armies. But thankfully the good side of me managed to win and i regained control of myself. I even came up with a conclusion just like how the buddha sat under a tree and understood about life, old, sick and death.

But unlike Buddha, the conclusion i came up is not so complicated.

"The only effective way to keep a marriage and a job is to keep on falling in love again and again"

Now that i have this conclusion, i found a reason to fall in love with my job again, the salary that i am getting here is something that other companies cannot offer. I guess that will be sufficient for now....

I know this is not a very good reason .....but all is good for now, i will just try to find another reason to fall in love with the job again the next time i get sick and tired of the job.

If anybody else is having problems with their marriage or job, i do advice that you try my method, find a reason to "Fall In Love Again" , i hope it works for you too !

-Kenneth

4 comments:

  1. omg!! why all about husband and wife? lol! I did complaint about somebody's body not tough than mine hahahhahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt....ur body veli tough de meh =.= gal gal always soft soft de, how can got boy boy not tough then you o

    eh, i think hor, my blog veli boring leh, nth to write also >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. not boring laa!! quite good also! nice to read. lots of like, the past thingy to read lo yours hahahha!!

    YESSS!!! I look tougher than my bf. FOR REALL!!!!! i remember last time got people wanna bully us, i like dai kar jie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can feel the stress of being your boyfriend and i seriously feel for Aldrich LOL ^^""

    But ar for me i like gals who look tough leh, at least i dun nid to worry for them when they go out anywhere without me

    ReplyDelete