Monday, December 14, 2009

The Trip to City College Part 1

I am still in Emo-Ball mode when i am writing this, my running nose and fever has evolve into chest flame and sore throat...



Anyways, i went into a lot of shit the past few days, suddenly the city college gave me a call and ask me to go for interview on friday, then suddenly my mum called me and say my passport expired, so i had to rush back on wednesday itself to go renew my passport, and it took me freaking 7 hours just to get it done!! GOD FORSAKEN LAND, seriously !!

-went there at 7.30am and still got this kind of shit number:


just waiting for them to reach my number took 5 freaking hours, luckily they don't go for lunch or else that will be another extra hour for me to wait. Cost me 100RM for a 32 page 2 years validity passport, and they told me something...

Due to many people renewing their passports today, you will have to wait 2 hours before you can get your new passport....WTF?

-Finally got my passport done at 2.30pm....



7 hours....bloody bullshit goverment service...

-Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment