Friday, December 18, 2009

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

If by any chance you know how to use blogspot, or even have the simplest knowledge of the internet, please go to www.google.com and type "Blogspot" inside the search box.

Please look for my blog "http://mydiarysally.blogspot.com and read my woes, grant my wish please ~

I have been a very very good boy my these pathetic 24 years, i don't do drugs i don't fuck whores, i admit i have went to clubbing for once but that shouldn't be a big deal, i don't lose money when i gamble, in simpler words :

"I AM BASICALLY WHAT PEOPLE CALL A NO-LIFER!!"

So whats the problem with you seriously ? All i have ever asked from you is to give me someone that can do the below



But all you have ever given me so far are 2 heart-breaks...

GEEZUS !! is it really true that good girls only fall for bad guys? What the hell is wrong with the world and the girls?!?!?!?!?

So for this year, i am making the same fucking wish again, and i damn fucking hope you read this and grant me my wish for once dude....(jesus....santa can be so inefficient)

Gonna kick your butt if i still don't get my wish in 2010 SINCERELY,

-Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment