Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back To Work Part II

Today is a really sad day, i tendered my resignation today, and it seems that the team leaders are not very happy about it. I really don't blame them, if it was me, i would be very dissapointed with such news as well...like who wouldn't be right?

I do feel guilty about leaving the company, but then again this is my last chance to finally get myself some "Real" qualifications. Weighing the pros and cons together i guess the studying option is definitely more appealing. One cannot have the bear paw and fish at the same time, no matter what choice i make, someone will get dissapointed, so as long as i make a choice i will not regret in future, thats what that matters most.

My last day of work will be on 31st of December, last day of 2009 and a fresh start again in 2010, hopefully everything will work out fine for me in the future.

I am trying to keep the resignation as low profile as possible but it seems that news travels very fast around here, a lot of people seems to know about it already. I hope they don't send me flowers or buy me dinner like what they did for another batchmate who left around 2 weeks ago. I am afraid that i will cry if they do the same thing for me, hahahaha...Don't laugh, i am just a "LITTLE BIT" sentimental...well, maybe too sentimental for a guy...but i think its a good trait to find in a guy right? ^v^

I wonder how life will be once i leave KL and go to Singapore, life in SG is so stressfull and tensed, i really doubt i can fit in...will God walk me thru ?

Sigh.....

-Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment