Monday, December 14, 2009

The Trip to City College Part 2

Finally its Friday, woke up early in the morning at 6.40am to get ready, my mum fetched me to the custom, did not managed to get any pictures as i notice that my phone battery dead, i forgot to charge it cause playing the Fatal Frame III my sister bought la...too absorbed in it LOL -_-....

So before we reached the custom, i went to exchange some Singapore currency...and no wonder the goverment finally admits that Malaysia is now even worse then Indonesia. Exchange rate is now 2.42....

Just to get 150 SGD, i had to pay 366RM...argh!! heart pain...



Too bad i couldn't take any pictures, the new custom seriously looks very classy and Singapore is just as beautiful as i once remembered it to be.

Anyways, took a taxi once i cross over to Singapore to get to Bukit Merah, thats where the school is. They informed me that i have to take 2 entrance exams, i half expected it to be very hard, but when i look at the English and Maths entrance exam, i was like WTF?? A primary school student can do this -_-....

After the exam i had to wait till 3pm to go for an interview with the school teachers, i don't think i did so well in the interview cause i can feel that the interviewer is looking down on me, and my ego starts perking up.

Keep on asking me crap questions like whether i would be able to afford my school fees, what my parents are working as, what kind of house i live in, and all sorts of crap....

At one point i got so pissed i told them directly in the face:

Look, i have the fucking time and fucking money, if you don't belive me, come to JB and look at my house, its current market value is at 2.2M - 2.6M RM, this is something you cannot afford, so don't come question me if i can afford my studies or not.

That sure quiet them down...but i have a feeling that i am so not going to get into the school....

Just have to wait till Wednesday to give them a call to check on the application...

-Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment